We are often asked what management tools we use, so here is my top 5 list to make your agency business easy to manage!
- Sifter App – This is a genuinely clutter free bug tracking tool. We use this to track all issues and bugs (mainly in the development phase).
- Project Bubble – We use Project Bubble to track all estimates, invoices & expenses. This also works great for storing all your contacts in one place. Also worth checking out Invoice Bubble – which is a simpler version
- Google Apps – All our emails and documents are run by Google Apps. Its a fantastic way to keep your business emails all under one roof and easy to manage
- Dropbox – Dropbox allows us to share files seamlessly within our office and with our clients aswell as ensuring that they are effortlessly backed up.
- Skype – Yes, Skype! We use Skype for several internal calls and sharing screen with our clients. Skype has made things ever so easy for people t connect – wherever they are!
WunderList – A life saver checklist tool! Oh, you got to try this to know why we recommend it so much! The phone apps to go with this tool are pretty nifty too!
We are in the middle of developing our own project management tool and it should hopefully be on the market within the next 3-4 months. If you would like to be updated when we launch it, please head here: http://www.nailgunapp.com/
Please share your thoughts below by leaving comments.