Senior WordPress Developer
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated and creative WordPress Developer to join our positive team. You will play a key role in the development of client projects and internal projects such as our website carbon calculator, helping us to lead our industry in creating low carbon, high performance, accessible websites that create positive impact online.
This is a full time semi-remote role in an open and relaxed environment in which you will split your time between working from home, our office near Piccadilly in London and meeting clients at their offices in and around London.
If you have a passion for problem solving, web development and sustainability, this is a chance to join a supportive team and help us to not only achieve our clients goals but also to achieve our mission of using business to help create a sustainable and equitable world.
Please refer to the this ARCI sheet for full details of accountabilities and responsibilities.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Experienced in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS development, ideally with considerable experience working with complex WordPress projects
- Understanding of programming methodologies and architectures
- Familiarity with automated deployment systems
- Experience of planning and monitoring software delivery and testing
- Experience developing accessible web solutions
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Understanding of internal and external business requirements
- Solid understanding of technical on-site SEO
- Solid understanding of web security
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Familiarity with DNS configurations, CDNs and SSL
- Experience of working remotely & autonomously
- Flexible working
- Rewards for using renewable energy at home
- Team Days
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free access to London’s Santander bikes
- Paid travelling for events in Europe
- Discounts and invitations to events and facilities at Somerset House
How to apply:
Please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why the position interests you and why you think that you are the right fit for the role.