About Wholegrain Digital
Wholegrain Digital is on a mission to use design and web technology to help create a sustainable future. We want to lead the way in becoming a truly sustainable business and greening the internet.
Established in 2007, we are one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world’s most positive organisations and we are proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Based in London, our team adopt a semi-remote working culture with the aim of providing the perfect balance of customer service, team interaction and work-life harmony. We work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.
About the role
Are you an organised individual with the ability to prioritise and manage a team’s workload? If so, then our Project Coordinator role is for you. You will work alongside our team of Project Managers, Designers and Developers to help them manage resources within the team and allocate work that needs to be completed. You will support our Project Managers in pushing forward client requests, ensuring that we meet our client’s needs, providing them with prompt service and the highest standard of delivery.
Full time role
Salary: £24-28k pa dependent on experience
Your Responsibilities will be
- Schedule work and coordinate resources with Project Managers
- Manage the whole team’s efficiency with a long term view
- Manage the delivery of ad-hoc requests from clients in collaboration with our Project Managers
- Help to unblock problems within the team to ensure client’s needs are met promptly
- Designate team members to new projects
- Ensure your time and the team’s time is logged appropriately
- Help maintain quote templates
- Monitoring scope creep for retainer clients
- Manage allocated internal projects
- Assisting the team in developing, documenting and continuously improving processes and tools to enable a high-quality support and maintenance service
- Problem Solving
What we’d like you to have
- Excellent communications skills
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role, in an agency environment
- The ability to manage a busy work schedule for yourself and others
- A good understanding of web technology is essential
- An understanding of WordPress CMS is a bonus however, training can be provided
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to manage and prioritise deadlines and resources
- Doing a job in which you can make a difference to your teammates and help create a sustainable future
- Flexible working (semi-remote working from London base)
- Rewards for using renewable energy at home
- Birthday’s off
- Paid volunteering opportunities, team days & team lunches
- Free access to London’s Santander bikes
- Paid travelling for events
- Discounts and invitations to events and facilities at Somerset House
- Discounts through perk at work scheme
How To Apply:
We get a lot of good CV’s but what we are really looking for is a remarkable individual.
Please send through a copy of your CV and write a cover letter stating why you’d like to work for Wholegrain Digital and what makes you stand out.
Get in touch with us in whatever way you think best to get our attention and inspire us about the opportunity of us working together.
You can start a conversation by emailing email@example.com, calling 0207 1128240 or using whatever method you see fit. We look forward to talking to you.
Recruitment agencies – please don’t contact us.