You will be responsible for leading and overseeing the creative vision for the agency, ensuring that all design work is of the highest quality and aligns with the agency’s values and mission. You will work closely with the team to develop and implement innovative design solutions that effectively communicate the client’s message and brand.
- Lead the creative direction for the agency, setting the design aesthetic and standards for all projects
- Oversee the creative process from concept to completion, ensuring that all work meets the highest standards of quality and creativity
- Collaborate with the team to develop innovative design solutions that effectively communicate the client’s message and brand
- Manage and mentor the design team, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional development
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and contribute to the development of pitches and proposals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously seek out opportunities for the agency to innovate and improve
- A bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of professional design experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership or management role
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work, with an emphasis on web and digital projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate design concepts and ideas to clients and team members
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with an ethical or socially responsible company is a plus
About Wholegrain Digital
Wholegrain Digital is on a mission to use design and web technology to help create a sustainable future. We want to lead the way in becoming a truly sustainable business and greening the internet.
Established in 2007, we are one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world’s most positive organisations and we are proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Based in London, we work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.
How To Apply
Simply click the below “Apply for this role” button and fill in your application! Please remember to submit your CV, Cover Letter, Portfolio in your application!
Please note, we get a lot of good looking applications so will only respond to successful applicants.
We look forward to talking to you!
Recruitment agencies – please don’t contact us.