About Wholegrain Digital
Wholegrain Digital is on a mission to use design and web technology to help create a sustainable future. We want to lead the way in becoming a truly sustainable business and greening the internet.
Established in 2007, we are one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world’s most positive organisations and we are proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Based in London, our team adopt a semi-remote working culture with the aim of providing the perfect balance of customer service, team interaction and work-life harmony. We work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.
About the role
Are you an individual who gets a kick out of creating and growing awesome client relationships? If so, then our Account Manager role is for you! You will work semi-remotely alongside our team of Project Managers, Developers and Designers to ensure that our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
Full time role
Salary: £35,000 pa dependent on experience.
Your Responsibilities will be
- Nurturing positive relationships with all our clients
- Get to know client pain points and help implement solutions
- Act as the first line of escalation for any client issues
- Help to prepare proposals and present pitches
- Spot opportunities at driving forward the business. For attending events to help promote new business
- Proactively suggest where we can improve our client’s sites across design, development, SEO ETC.
- Provide monthly reports to our MD on internal and external issues whether that be positive or negative
What we’d like you to have
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- 5 years of experience working in an agency as an Account Manager
- The ability to manage a busy work schedule and divide your time between multiple clients
- A good understanding of WordPress CMS.
- An understanding of Analytics would be an added bonus however, we can provide training
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience working remotely
- Most of all, you love talking to people, making them feel valued and informed and enjoy making positive connections that result in mutually beneficial working relationships
- Experience managing pitches internally from writing creative briefs, undertaking research, writing presentations and being hands-on during the pitch process.
- Doing a job in which you can make a difference to your teammates and help create a sustainable future
- Flexible working (semi-remote working from London base)
- Rewards for using renewable energy at home
- Birthday’s off
- Paid volunteering opportunities, team days & team lunches
- Free access to London’s Santander bikes
- Paid travelling for events
- Discounts and invitations to events and facilities at Somerset House
- Discounts and perks through work scheme
How To Apply:
We get a lot of good CV’s but what we are really looking for is a remarkable individual.
Please send through a copy of your CV and write a cover letter stating why you’d like to work for Wholegrain Digital and what makes you stand out.
Get in touch with us in whatever way you think best to get our attention and inspire us about the opportunity of us working together.
You can start a conversation by emailing email@example.com, calling 0207 1128240 or using whatever method you see fit. We look forward to talking to you.
Recruitment agencies – please don’t contact us.